2015 Young Adult Hip/Joint Preservation Cadaver Course
School of Medicine, David Weatherall Building, Keele
University, ST5 5BG, U.K.
November 30th and December 1st 2015.
- Phone: +44 1302323489
- Course Chairman: Sanjeev Madan
- Invited Faculty: Frederic Laude (France); John
O'Hara (UK); Eitienne Belzile (Canada); Aresh
Hashemi Nejad (UK); Olof Risto (Sweden);
James Fernandes (UK); Fabian
Kalberer(Switzerland); Mark Flowers (UK),
Srino Bharam (USA); Nigel Kiely (UK); Mark
Wilkinson (UK); Jörg Schröder (Germany);
Jon Conroy (UK);
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Minimally Invasive Peri-Acetabular Osteotomy
- Other Triple Pelvic and Paediatric Osteotomies
- Intertrochanteric/Pertrochanteric Femoral Osteotomies
- Surgical Dislocation of the Hip
- Intracapsular Femoral Osteotomies
- Articulated Hip Distraction for Avascular Necrosis
- Non Arthroplasty Option for Osteoarthritis
- Arthroplasty options in the young adult.
- Course is suitable for Consultants and Senior trainees who are interested in hip joint preservation surgery.
- Course will discuss Adult and Paediatric Hip conditions, and therefore is suitable for Hip Surgeons and Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Course will not cover Revision Hip Arthroplasty.
Click here to download the course brochure.
Hip Joint Preservation Centre website: http://www.hipjointpreservation.com/